MUD 364 has implemented Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan (“DCP”) in response to current drought conditions in the Houston area and the North Harris County Regional Water Authority’s implementation of Stage 2 of its DCP.
All District customers are required to immediately begin implementing the following actions:
- Outdoor watering is limited to no more than two (2) days per week following the schedules below:
- Even-numbered street addresses = Sundays and Thursdays
- Odd-numbered street addresses = Saturdays and Wednesdays
- All other customers = Tuesdays and Fridays
- Outdoor watering is prohibited between the period of 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- No watering on Mondays
- Repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets within 72 hours of discovery
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets
- Additional water conservation tips can be found www.irrygator.com.
Compliance with these restrictions is mandatory.
For more information on the North Harris County Regional Water Authority’s DCP, please visit: https://www.nhcrwa.com/2023/08/stage-2-dcp/