NOTICE: District Response to Drought Conditions in Houston Area
Due to current drought conditions in the Houston area, the District requests that all customers immediately begin implementing the following actions:
- Limit irrigation to no more than two (2) days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays. Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets.
- Additional water conservation tips can be found at https://wateru.nhcrwa.com and www.irrygator.com.
For more information on drought conditions in the area and voluntary water conservation measures being implemented by the North Harris County Regional Water Authority, please visit: https://www.nhcrwa.com/nhcrwa-stage-1-dcp/